Saturday, November 10, 2012

One year's change

School photos came out this week. The older three have new pictures to show off. Paige is still in preschool so her school photos will be taken in the spring.

This year as the pics are added to the frames I took a photo of the new pic with last year's shot. You can really see the change when photos are side by side.

First... Wade.

HUGE change!

Wade was wanting to grow out his hair, so that explains the long locks. And the fuller set of teeth is hard to miss. Bryan says those are MY teeth... 😝Whatever.

I also want to point out my affinity for the colored shirt with white stripes. Lol.

Next... Meredith.

Honestly... I don't even recognize the child. Her whole face has changed.

I don't think it's her BEST BEST photo, because I take a lot of photos and I know this girl can turn on the smile. That said, she doesn't take a bad photo.

I'm not a big fan of the background rainbow colored thing. I think it takes way the color from the kids.

Now.... Olivia

Crazy change...

Much thinner (and taller), longer hair. She seems more mature and aware of herself.

Paige will HATE that she doesn't have a mention her, but as long as she poses like this...

She will just get a cute nod.

😉



No comments: