Sunday, November 4, 2012

Halloween 2012

I have SO many photos to post (stories to tell), but in my attempt to catch up the last 3 years, I don't want to let any of the current stuff slip by... so I'm throwing in our Halloween photos from this year.

Each year, AFTER on November 1st, I wish that I had had the forethought to plan a family theme for us to go trick-or-treating. This year, I finally did it.

So, behold... the DAVIS group in our only (decent) shot together. I think that that theme is obvious, but the best, best, best part of this set of costumes is that they all came out of our (or a friend's) closet.

Olivia was the referee (you can't see her shorts but she somehow made the whole thing a little too sexy for a 12 year old, in my opinion)

Meredith is the Panther Cheerleader. (poor kid asks every year to be a cheerleader... this is all she gets)

Wade is the football player.(the borrowed helmet was too small for his head, but I didn't want to cover his handsomeness anyway, right?)

Paige.... well, she cheers on the whole country. LOL.

The T-shirts for me and Bryan were made by me about an hour before we went hunting for candy. (the ps of those shirts is that the iron on letters didn't wash as well as I liked. They will never look this perfect again. Oh. well... lesson learned, right?)

No comments: