Thursday, September 6, 2007

Tummy's swollen - can't get to the doctors for weeks.

Yesterday was kind of crazy.

The elementary school's open house was last night and I had to attend alone - Bryan had a football game to referee.

So, knowing I had to go alone, I threw a pizza on the table and $20 to a teen-age babysitter and I was gone from 6:30 to 8:30p.

I came home to messy kitchen but clean kids - everyone eventually went to bed, just a little later than normal.

I think that this may be the future for me - only soon it will be with four kids!!!


It's funny - I've spent the last two years listening to everyone tell me how we'd be C-R-A-Z-Y to have one more, yet after announcing we are pregnant, the tone has changed to WHAT A BLESSING, YOU'LL BE FINE, QUIT FREAKING OUT.

I'll admit that I'm still freaked out, but I can no longer deny that something is growing inside me. My belly looks about 5 months pregnant.

Just worried that there is two in there... which would be bad.

At work, yesterday, I saw a portable US machine and was tempted to grab it and go into a closet and try to see for myself what's going on in there.

We need to think boy and think only one...

Fingers crossed.

Maybe, I'll grab that machine today.

No comments: