Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I got to see the baby... I cheated and went downstairs at work.

I just wanted to throw out a quick update.

I couldn't wait any longer and, yesterday at work, I snuck down to the Ultrasound dept. and begged the guy to do a look-see.

He did.

I told him he was going to tell me one of three things -

#1 - I was pregnant with twins.

#2 - I was pregnant with one, but further along than I thought.

#3 - I was pregnant with one and it is only 7 weeks (by my estimates) and my tummy is just fat.


He said it was #3.

I don't have a sono photo to show it off, but I got to see the little peanut with a flickering heartbeat.

Only one.

Thankfully.

So - it looks like this baby will be due May 2nd, which means a mid-April birth... two weeks early for a C-section.

No comments: