Friday, August 31, 2007

Getting used to the idea - kind of.

Well, what can I say? Mentally, this has been a challenging week.

To announce that I'm overwhemed at the thought of having 4 children is an understatement; but what is done is done.

The fact it that if there is any home that can handle it - it is ours. It just feels like baby phase of our marriage is the only phase of our marriage.

But, I love Bryan and I know that man loves me. So we'll make it.

I had to break into the maternity clothes box. I'm embarrassed that I have to wear these so soon - my tummy looks 4 months along. What I get for not working out in my youth.

We all went out to dinner (Bryan, me and the 3 kids). I know that people we passed were doing double takes at the amount of kids in tow and my tummy sticking out from under a white maternity shirt.

I must say though, that the children were so well behaved and I was proud to be out with them. I'm hoping that the same will be true when this little one comes along - seating for 6 a any restaurant will be challenging.

No comments: