Monday, December 3, 2012

Wade and Paige... How they make me laugh!

This is short.... I promise, but HAD to get these 2 kid-classic stories out.
Yesterday, Wade went to a birthday party. After wrapping the gift, I asked Wade to MAKE a card for his friend, Simon.
Nice enough card, right? Good use of color and his own-inspired drawings.
So I ask him what is this....
He answered... ' it's a guy bent over, showing his buttocks'
(what??? Seriously???)
I didn't even know he knew the word buttocks.... AND he said it like Forrest Gump (like but-TOCKS)
Guess what this is.....
Easier to guess when you see HOW his 7 year old mind works.
Of course.... It's a guy showing his 'pee pee'
I asked him WHY he would draw those on a birthday card.... He said it was funny.
I wasn't sure how funny I thought it was.... But those went on the card. (we had to rush to be on time. No time to do another)
A reminder of the card... Looks much different now, doesn't it?
Now.... Paige.
Pulled out some Christmas boxes this weekend... It's another post coming.
Paige grabs this headband and runs around shouting....
'I'm a Christmas donkey! I'm a Christmas donkey!'
Of course, after me and Olivia got up off the floor, from laughing, she remembers the word.... REINDEER
and uses it appropriately. Too funny not to post.
I hope everyone is having fun.... Getting ready for the holiday.
Take lots of pictures.

No comments: