Thursday, December 6, 2012

Christmas tradition... The changing of the frames - 2012

One of the reasons (actually... THE reason), I insist on doing our Christmas pictures each year hangs in the entryway of our home.
Each photo covers the previous year's picture and the kids (and me) Love, love, love to pick out our favorites and place them in the frames.
It's always fun to stretch out the photos... Remembering the clothes and haircuts from whatever year.
Olivia

Meredith

Wade

Paige

Behold... The kid wall of fame. (before)
Halfway done (out with the old....)
Ahhhh, I-can-rest-now-done (...in with the new)

Our 2012 Christmas card...
Bad lighting but the card is glossy... Hard to get without glare.
As a card die-hard, I'll be sending these out over the next few days. Most that read this blog will be getting one.
I'm aware that I'm part of a dying breed that sends out actual cards,but I love the whole process of them (the outfits, photography, choosing, printing)
It brings me peace.
I love sending them and I love getting them (hint hint)
Thanks so much for looking. Check your mailboxes soon.

No comments: