Thursday, August 30, 2007

Going on a week and the shock is still there.

I am just 6 weeks pregnant, I think, and am already wearing maternity clothes.

Why?

Well, there could be three reasons....

#1 - I'm off on my dates. Which is a good chance because, if my dates were accurate, I wouldn't be pregnant.

#2 - There's more than one in there. Which is just not even thinkable.

#3 - This is what happens when you are pregnant for the fourth time. Your body just knows what's coming and poofs out.

I am choosing to put my entire being into #3.

It is just embarassing that I walk around and people ask 'How far along are you?'.

I'm still figuring out how to answer that - right now, I just say that I'm not sure and leave it at that.




This week has been so crazy - but I'm most surprised at how supportive people are.

Once they get over the shock and asking me if I'm crazy, the conversation takes the tone of how children are blessings and how God had a different plan for us than to let us just have the three.

No comments: