Friday, February 22, 2013

Davis updates

I wish I could say that the reason I've been absent from the blog was because major changes have been happening.

But the truth is.... LIFE has been happening.

Each week passes and despite being crazy busy.... I didn't think anything was worth posting.

But now I'm thinking that LIFE is worth posting.

Last month was CRNA week.... The AAs that work with us at West were nice enough to pitch in and get a Misha cake.

 

One of the CRNAs on our staff made this fantastic collage of us.

 

 

Me and some of my awesome co-workers. (Ileana, Chrissy and Lizette)

 

Same crazy trio.... With a lap-sitting Doctor Newman.
 
This was a posted flier that was the way the OR celebrated us!
 

And our staff enjoying the ice-cream.

Ignore Alberto's grab for my dessert....

 

It was also the same week that the DOCTOR staff of 2005 were reunited.

7 years later.... These guys still have it.

And I thought it was great that I sent this photo to Roger (who is a member of the 2005 group)... And this was his response.

Roger lives in Massachusetts - which has been a HUGE topic for us.

I'll get back to that.

 

 

My work also had a 'post holiday' party at a country club in Plantation.

 

It was nice for everyone to dress up and just enjoy a few hours out.

Nicki (who delivered Paige, by the way), Dimple (my sister from school), me and our friend Lara (both she and her brother are anesthesiologists with us)

 

Dimple, Kenia and Melissa... Good people.

Gotta love the cone-shaped-napkins. ;)

 

When I wasn't at work enjoying ice-cream.... Or enjoying my co-workers period... I was garage-sale-ing.

Where I picked up this piece of awesomeness....

I mean... How adorable? It even had a hat that looked like a compass.

Best part... Homemade and $5!

 

Bryan wasn't so lucky.... He had to fix the sprinklers.

 

Meanwhile, the girls had the braces appointments.

 

Bryan and I pay this guy's mortgage, I think.

 

But I'd say it's making a big difference in Meredith's mouth.

Her before shot... May 2012

 

And February 2013

 

A reminder of her beautiful self.

 

Took this shot of Paige and our clogging instructor, Becky.

Two beauties, I think.

 

And, for now, our plans to relocate are on hold. I'll dedicate a post to it another day, but let's just say that when the weather is this.

 

And this...

 

It kind of gets you questioning if we could handle it.

I'll be heading up there soon... Taking a closer look. Hoping to be swept off my feet.

Pretty much that's our month in a nutshell.

This weekend has lots of clogging and Wade has his first baseball game of the year.

I'll be posting photos soon

 

No comments: