Sunday, February 24, 2013

Clogging and baseball.... Busy weekend.

My friends.... Welcome to our crazy, busy weekend.


Wade's baseball season has started up.

He had his first game on Saturday... They won!

Paige had to jump in to take pictures.

So did I... Kids wanted to take turns with the camera.

No clue whats going on with my hair... Looks brassy. Time for the pony-tail.

His 2nd at-bat (don't ask me why there are two... they are the same)


Friday evening the girls were picked up for a clogging event
(I had to work late... Boo)


Lindsey, Olivia3 and (my own) Olivia2 getting ready.

How cute is this pic? Really.... This is why I love this team.


Saturday and Sunday loaded with parade and shows
If you look closely, we are all accounted for.

Jessica and Olivia (friends and neighbors since age 4)

Sunday's group.


totally, exhausted but completely worth it.
Excited about this week... Meredith's birthday is Wednesday!
Lots of celebrating coming up.

No comments: