Friday, November 9, 2007

To BON JOVI or not to BON JOVI - This is the question.

Everyone who knows me knows that I'll stop at nothing to get my butt inside of a Bon Jovi concert.

Nothing - except having major surgery only a week before - that might stop me.

They are coming to town - April 26, 2008.

I'll be having this baby - April 18 -22, 2008.

Who here thinks I'll be well enough to attend this concert?

Even I have my doubts.

It is easy to think about when I'm still pregnant and feeling good - but I know what those first few weeks are like after you have a baby.

I'll be less than 8 days out from the birth and only 3-5 days out of the hospital.

Can I drag my body - to this concert?

1. Cut and sore tummy wound...

2. Still bleeding (sorry so gross, but it is true)...

3. Percocet'ed up...

4. No sleep for a week...

5. Shifting water-weight...

6. Boobs full of milk...

NOT to mention - leaving a week old baby at home with someone!!!!!!!!!


How terrible that I'm gonna try to get tickets anyway!!!!

You never know!!

No comments: